How to Get Started with DevKids
Do you wish you could equip your kids with relevant coding skills to prepare them for the future?
Are you secretly tired of receiving plain old crayon-on-cardboard cards from your kids during celebrations and wish to receive fun and creative animations and web pages instead?
Well, now you can with DevKids!
DevKids is a live tutoring service which offers one-on-one coding lessons to kids aged 4-18 years.
Programming has become a critical career skill and a way to guarantee high future earning potential.
The DevKids learning environment and experience is tailored to fit the learning needs and styles of individual kids.
What Will Your Kid Be Able to Achieve at the End of the Program?
At the end of the program, kids will be able to:
- Create their own interactive games, stories, graphics and animations
- Create functional and visually appealing web pages
- Program dynamic and interactive web pages
- Think critically and creatively
- Set their imagination free
- Create those animated videos that you want so much for your birthday and other notable events
Learners will need a computer/tablet and an internet connection.
Ready to Sign Up?
You can sign up for your kids at www.devkids.com and book a free session or purchase a course.
Courses available are:
- One-month coding course
- Three-month coding course
- Twelve-month coding course
Students attend sessions twice a week for the duration of the course.
|S/N||Course Name||Age Group||Curriculum Overview|
|1||Explorers||4-7 Years||Blockly Scratch|
|2||Builders||8-10 Years||Blockly Scratch HTML & CSS|
|S/N||Course Duration||No of Sessions||Cost in NGN||Cost in USD|
Still have some questions on how to get started on DevKids? Visit our FAQs page to know more